Managing documents has never been easier. DocuWorks™ enables the seamless integration of electronic documents created by applications such as Microsoft® Word, Excel or PowerPoint®, and paper documents imported from scanners. It offers easy-to-view display of documents and also lets you edit and search documents, all from the same window.
Why Choose Xerox?
- DocuWorks Desk consolidates documents of different formats into a single, standard DocuWorks format
- DocuWorks Image Capture can automatically acquire scanned documents from a network folder into the DocuWorks Desk
- User-friendly interface allows you to add or delete pages, change page order, and stack or un-stack documents of different orientation and size
- DocuWorks Viewer allows users to easily personalize documents by adding annotations such as notes, date stamps, security stamps, text highlights, and link notations. You can even edit documents within a web browser screen when DocuWorks files are used within WebDAV-compatible web servers
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) allows users to extract the text from scanned documents and use it to create new editable documents
- Easy editing capabilities, such as free rotation of notes written on DocuWorks documents
- Enhanced security features protect sensitive and confidential information. DocuWorks protects documents using 128-bit passwords, Electronic Signatures, or Digital Certificates
- Easy search function allows users to search documents by date or document name, or even by text when used in conjunction with the OCR function
- Plug-in tools such as Adobe® PDF Creation Add On, Page Layout, Image Converter, ODMA Client, Easy Printer, and Find & Mark, offer exceptional flexibility
- Complete end-to-end document lifecycle management solution from one trusted brand when coupled with Xerox scan-enabled multifunction devices
- More affordable and easier to install, administer and use than competitive products
- Highly flexible and scalable for fast and broad adoption as needs require